- ALL PERSONS MUST HAVE THEIR “WEEKEND PASS” To Enter the Jamboree Camp Grounds! NO WEEKEND PASS – NO ENTRY.
- The Main Gate (GATE 1) opens at 8:00 am & close at 8:00 pm before the show, GATE 7 is open 24 hours but you MUST have a ticket to enter that gate, no tickets sales at Gate 7. No entry with RV’s after Dark due to safety reasons, if you arrive after dark you will be held in a holding area at GATE 7 until daylight. $40 Please arrive during daylight hours. If you want to “camp together” – please “arrive” together!
- When you purchase a Weekend Pass for the Jamboree, your camping during the show (Aug 16th – Aug 20th) is included in this price. (NOTE: in a non reserved site in a non reserved field).
- Weekend Tickets Do not include Camping BEFORE the Show. If you WANT TO CAMP before Aug. 16th you will need to buy a reserved camping package or a per night camping permit: No Marking off sites early, if you want a specific site or you want to camp early then you need a camp permit.
- CAMPSITE CAPACITY: You may have up to 6 weekend ticket holders per site as well as 1 camping unit, 1 tent and 1 car/automobile OR 3 small tents and 1 car/automobile. Most camp sites are 20 ft wide by 40 ft deep(some variations apply – and we have over sized lots in some fields as well – call the office to discuss space requirements if your have a larger trailer).
Additional Camping Options:
OPTION #1 – RESERVED CAMPING (No Hydro)– Sold as a Package Deal Only
ADVANCED Price $610.62 + 79.38 HST = $690.00 for the package
(While Qty. Last OR June 15/18) INCLUDES ENTRY TO GROUNDS SUNDAY, AUG. 12 th & (FOUR) 4 EXTRA NIGHTS OF CAMPING (For a total of 8 nights) !
- A Package includes TWO (2) Adult Weekend Passes & ONE (1) Reserved (numbered) Campsite. When purchasing this package you have the opportunity to keep your site forever if you like! We give you FIRST CHANCE to reserve that site again as long as you do it before March 31st, 2018. If you haven’t booked by that date your site will go up for sale. Reserved sites are limited in quantity and in great demand so it is best to book early. See camping capacity above for what is allowed on each site.
- RESERVED CAMPING GOES ON SALE – November 1, 2017.
- If you had reserved in 2017, your site is held until March 31/18 for you to rebook. If not sold at this time, we will release the sites for Sale. Some hydro sites may be available at this time. If you wish to have a hydro site and did not have one in 2017 then you can call to upgrade on April 6th based on availability.
- Please see TICKETS for complete Price List.
OPTION #2 – Daily Camping Rate – Fee: $40.00 (per night/per Camping Unit/6ppl max – each must hold an event weekend pass)
- Includes Camping Fees BEFORE Show Date, i.e. if you do not have a reserved site and want to stay prior to Aug. 16th you will need this option. You must be a weekend ticket holder to camp, no camping permitted for Day Ticket Holders. Our Weekend Tickets include camping from Aug. 16-20 in non reserved. If you want to attend the Wed. night “Kick Off” Party then you have to purchase either reserved camping or an extra night of camping per site.
- This fee covers ONE CAMPING UNIT/PER NIGHT! This option is for people who wish to camp on site as of Monday, August 13/2018. (example – you bring your RV in on Monday & want to stay – that would be $120.00 for the three (3) nights) You may camp in any of our “regular” camping fields on a “first come-first serve” basis. YOU MAY NOT ENTER ANY RESERVED FIELDS. See camping capacity above for what is allowed on each site.
Please refer to the general information page for more camping related issues and information regarding washrooms.
Call the Office 1-800-539-3353 for more information.
All prices include Applicable Taxes (HST at 13%). Prices are subject to change. NO REFUNDS. Tickets are subject to SERVICE CHARGES. We are NOT responsible for lost, stolen or forgotten tickets. Bands are subject to change, show goes on rain or shine. Tickets are subject to a $10 per ticket fee. CAMPING CAPACITY: You may have up to 6 weekend ticket holders per site along with 1 camping unit, 1 tent and 1 car/automobile OR 3 small tents and 1 car/automobile.
Please read our RULES Page for details on what NOT to bring…