We would like to discuss some issues that have arisen and try and answer some of the questions we have been asked in the past:
- Our corporate sponsors are allowed to enter the grounds to camp on Saturday, August 12th, 2017
- Reserved campers are allowed to enter the grounds on Sunday, August 13th, 2017
- There are no campsites available in the main show field or on the hill to the north of the show field. These spots are sold to sponsors and vendors.
1. Disabled Camping: Bed Time: 12 to 1am
2. Senior Camping: Bed Time: 12 to 1am
3. Family Camping: Bed Time: 12 to 1am
4. Late Night Camping: No Sleeping Available!Definition of Late Night Camping: No Sleeping Available.
- There are 17 different areas to camp in. 15 of these areas are family camping and the remaining 2 areas are “late night” camping (Z and U).
- Please remember our strict “No Glass” policy. Our staff will be checking to be sure that no glass makes its way into the grounds.
- If you leave your campsite be sure to put your coolers, etc. out of sight. In order to prevent theft of such items, we suggest that you lock them in your trailer or put them in the trunk of your car.
Washrooms & RV/Trailer Services:
We are proud to welcome “Johnny On The Spot” as our NEW & EXCLUSIVE provider of potable toilets, potable water and pump-outs for 2016! You can reach Johnny On The Spot at1.888.686.0664, CALL NOW to pre-order your own personal toilet for the event!
Johnny On The Spot will be located by the barn behind the main stages. You can also call them on-site for all your trailer pump-outs & potable water needs. Trucks will be driving around the grounds to offer these services – just flag them down and they will assist you on a pay-per-use basis. Onsite number is the same: 1.888.686.0664.
NOTE: No other provider is allowed on the grounds – WATER is ONLY considered CLEAN & SAFE if it is purchased from Johnny On The Spot!